Yogi with Chakras - Ultimate Combo Travel Yoga Mat
Shipping calculated at checkout
8 in stock
The Ultimate Combo Travel Yoga Mat
Quite Possibly, the Perfect Mat
Choose our best selling all-in-one towel + mat. Moisture-activated grip, ultra-soft, and machine washable... in beautiful, vibrant designs.
Colorful, vibrant and so versatile. We are happy to offer these mats to you. Our microfiber and natural rubber mats are a mere 1.5 mm thick. This means they can play a number of roles. You may either roll or fold this mat. Use it alone, or layer over another mat for extra softness and absorption.
Use it for travel as it will pack easily. Do you like to take advantage of yoga class offerings when you go places? Bring this along and use it alone, or like a towel over a mat that may be offered at a resort or other destination. It is beautiful, sweat absorbing, grippy and sanitary. These mats can even be thrown in the washing machine, although I recommend spot cleaning for small mishaps.
Our mats contain zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals and are 100% recyclable. Read more about these sustainable mats below in "Product Information”.
Automatically save 15% on any bag when you purchase with this mat!
Yogi with Chakras This very colorful design is a favorite of mine. I designed it with the bright colors of the sunset over water. There is a lot going on in this design. From the repeated circular forms of mandalas and the chakras (seven energy systems), to the central yogi in the Sukhasana (cross-legged pose with arms raised), I think it has a very calming rhythm despite the vivid colors.
THE COMBO TRAVEL MAT
- This super lightweight mat & towel was designed with the perfect thickness to be the ultimate on-the-go yogi companion.
- An ultra-absorbent and colorful microfiber towel top layer, bonded to a natural tree rubber base.
- Perfect for a sweaty grip or for added balance stability.
- No more towel bunching, as this is an ALL-in-ONE product.
You no longer need to carry a separate towel, as this mat fulfils both functions
- Fold it and pack in your suitcase or roll it up and travel with it.
- For optimal grip, lightly spritz your mat with water before practice.
- Sweat will also help you adhere to the mat.
- Recycled microfiber top layer is made using 15 plastic bottles.
- Base layer is made with sustainable, non-Amazonian natural tree rubber.
- All of our beautiful designs are printed with water-based inks.
- Phthalate, silicone and toxin-fRee.
183cm x 68cm x 1.5 mm, 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
1.5mm of natural tree rubber base + recycled microfiber top layer
183cm x 68cm x .15cm
- Gently clean dirty areas with a damp towel, paying attention not to use too much water. To remove stubborn stains, use a toothbrush and a small amount of diluted laundry detergent and gently work in a circular motion, then rinse or wipe away with a clean wet towel.
- If needed, this mat may be dry cleaned, or washed in a washing machine, cold water gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach only. Lay flat to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not expose it to the sun for extended periods of time.
- Do not immerse or leave water pooling on the surface for extended periods of time.
- When storing, this mat may be rolled or folded.
- Do not keep mat close to a heat source for a long period of time to prevent rubber aging and adhesion.
- Your rubber mat may initially have a little smell. This is the smell of natural rubber, and is eco-friendly and non-toxic. If you are sensitive, please lay the mat flat for a period of time before using.